mardi 18 juin 2013

Lettre d'amour en anglais

Liens sponsorisés

Belles lettres d'amour en anglais :

Belles lettres d'amour en anglais

Sweet and tender love, you sold my days.
Your words delightful perfume my greatest desires.
You trace my thoughts, joys and love.
Your suave voice, raises in me sighs.
My hands tremble when I feel your presence.
I come back to life, feel your heat.
You breathe the love, joy, innocence,
You’re child remained in all it’s guilelessness.
Our universe survives throughout the night.
Aging together, share our hopes and fill desired
Is the immortality of love in our stay,
Under the sky ablaze we can love.

Lettre d'amour en anglais 1 :

Lettre d'amour en anglais 1

Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with it's heart
And not with it's mind!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks....

Lettre d'amour en anglais 2 :

Lettre d'amour en anglais 2

On the wings of an eagle,
My love for you flies.
Soaring higher and higher,
And touching the skies.
I reached up above,
And pulled a star from the sky.
To place it within,
Your precious minds eye.
To dwell there forever,
As my love for you.
On the wings of our love,
Enduring and true.
I honor you my darling,
With all that I am.
Please darling please,
Will you be my man?
There are so many things,
My heart wants to say.
I love you sweetheart,
There is no other way.

Lettre d'amour en anglais 3 :

Lettre d'amour en anglais 3

I had to take my courage into my two hands to dare to write you this letter.
You see, I’ve never yet had the chance to write a declaration of love, and I don’t know what to say, and especially how to begin. As a rule, it’s hard for me to express my feelings, and I thought that this letter could help me tell you just how highly I think of you.
It’s true, we met a very short time ago, and yet I think of you very often. The day you were introduced to me, I truly fell in love with you at first sight, and since then, I appreciate your conversation and your presence more than anyone else’s in the world.
I’m constantly trying to catch your eye and seeking out your companionship, which is so precious to me, and I owe it to myself to lift the veil on this situation which is obsessing me. It seemed to me, last time we spoke, that this feeling was shared.
Would it be possible that you harbor the same thoughts about me? That the language that separates us is not an obstacle? I would never dream of this, and I don’t dare think about it, for fear of falling too far…
Please receive these few words with kindness and do not make me languish any longer. Answer me as soon as possible!

Lettre d'amour en anglais 4 :

Lettre d'amour en anglais 4

Geographical distance is for love what wind is for fires: burning up big ones and blowing out small ones. It is almost commonplace to say that, but I experience it every day I spend far away from you.
I know that distance is temporary … but still, I can’t get used to it. Anyway, you are my happiness and lay there day after day in my very heart. I think of you every minute and wanted to tell you about my feelings for you. I’d like you to know that you are the One and that I love you from the bottom of my heart. I am looking forward for us to be able to start (again) living together as soon as possible.
With all my love

Une Lettre d'amour en anglais :

Une Lettre d'amour en anglais

You love me with all my faults, I can be myself when I'm with you, you listen to all that I say, but you understand all that I don't, all the things you do, whether small or big, make a very big difference in my life. I love the way you say, "You are mine". I love the way you hold me, so close to your heart. I love the way you flirt with me. I love the way you appreciate all the not-so-big things I do for you. I feel so lost without you. I am in love with you so truly, madly and deeply. You have taught me the meaning of love. You have seen me at my worst and you still love me... You're my best friend, here are endless sweet things to say to you, but the sweetest one is that "I love you".
You are my world, my life, my heart.. My heart would stop without you. You're a part of me. I love you so much baby. You're my everything.I don't know what I'd do without you.







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...